Kinnoull Tennis Club has a long history. The “Kinnoull Recreation Club” was founded in 1887 and encompassed Tennis, Bowling and Curling. Over the years, curling disappeared and the bowling and tennis sections separated to form their own respective clubs. In 1993 the courts were changed from blaes to artificial grass. A landmark event was the addition of space and improvement of the Clubhouse facilities in 2007. During the autumn of 2009 the courts were fitted with new artificial grass carpets.
Our Club has over 60 adult members and over 100 juniors. Our competitive achievements have been numerous and our Juniors are amongst the best in Scotland. To see the calendar of regular and special events being held at the club click on Kinnoull Tennis Club Calendar .
In December 2014 we were granted charitable status for the advancement of public participation in sport. Our charity number is SC045289.
If you would like to join our tennis club, please complete our Membership Form.
and send to our membership secretary along with payment.Visitors are welcome to play at the club when courts are available – cost is £6 per court per hour. Please put money in the box at the clubhouse.