The “Kinnoull Recreation Club” was founded in 1887 and encompassed Tennis, Bowling and Curling. Over the years, curling disappeared and bowling and tennis separated to form their own clubs. In 1993 the blaes courts were changed to artificial grass. A landmark event was the extension of the clubhouse in 2007, and during the autumn of 2009 the courts were fitted with new artificial grass carpets. The courts are playable throughout the year, and there are plans afoot in 2019 to improve the accessibility of the clubhouse, and to modernise the changing room, kitchen and spectator facilities.
Our Club has over 60 adult members and over 100 juniors. Our competitive achievements have been numerous and our Juniors are amongst the best in Scotland. To see the calendar of events at the club click on Kinnoull Tennis Club Calendar .
In 2014 we were granted charitable status for the advancement of public participation in sport and in March 2017 we became a SCIO. Our charity number is SC047283.
If you would like to join our tennis club, please complete our Membership Form and send to our membership secretary along with payment. Visitors are welcome to play at the club when courts are available – cost is £6 per court per hour. Please put money in the box in the clubhouse door.